Welcome to 2021
The Readers Room wish you all a happy and healthy 2021 and of course we wish you great reading.
My goals this year are going to be less number and more content driven. That said I have still set a Goodreads goal of 120 books for the year LOL.
My other goals are:
- Read Around the World 12 months – 12 randomly selected countries
- 1001 – aim to read at least 2 books from the list a month
- Netgalley – keep on top of reviews and catch up on old reviews
- Booker International – read the entire shortlist
- Booker Prize – read the entire longlist
- TBR – read at least one physical book from my TBR pile a month (this is the goal that scares me most)
So what are everyone’s reading goals for 2021?