Jen’s 2017 Shelf
My goal for 2017 is the same as last year: 125 books. Below you’ll find a list of books i’ve read thus far. When reviews are available, I’ll add hyperlinks to the reviews. I won’t be reviewing every book, so if there is a book you would like me to review that doesn’t have either a hyperlink or the phrase “review coming” next to it, just request the review.
- The Association of Small Bombs by Karan Mahajan
- The Invisible Library by Cogman
- July’s People by Nadine Gordimer
- Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer